Geothermal and Air Source Heat Pumps
Do you know of a building heated and cooled with geothermal or air source heat pumps? Let us know! We’d like to highlight locations that are already running on heat pumps, to show the possibilities and comfort of these technologies. Send us a message on Facebook, Twitter, or by email of locations you know about, and help us build a great brag sheet for CNY!
These buildings have heat pumps!
- Syracuse University’s Center of Excellence in Energy and Environmental Systems
- The Pike Block in Downtown Syracuse
- SUNY Oswego Science Center
- Town of Preble Town Hall
- Food Bank of Central New York warehouse
- Jefferson Clinton Commons in Armory Square
- Hotel Skyler
- Living Word Worship Center, East Syracuse
- Barden Homes, Tully
- Auburn City Hall
- Auburn Police Station
- REC and Main Building at Cayuga Community College
- Hunt Country Vineyard, Branchport NY
- Numerous residences in Fayetteville, Syracuse, Tully, Chittenango, and more!